Thursday, July 17

-Another Working Day -

Working has been pretty fine. I feel that I'm not as proficient as before. Hopefully, I can improve on that as time goes by. Ex-staff (Rico) visited us today. Was pretty surprised. He's damn funny. Kept on crapping with us. Made us laugh like mad.

The one which made me laugh out loud was, when a customer called and ask for cai qin CD. Actually, I did not intend to ask Danny as he was talking to Rico happily. However, Tiffaine ask him while I'm finding it on the system.

And immediately the joker, Rico said: huh? What cai qin? Want cai go to the supermarket and want qin go buy a piano la. Like that got the cai qin liao lo. The funny thing was that he did not know that the customer was on the line. LOL! At that moment, I was laughing like crazy and pass the phone to him but he rejected la. In the end, I told him we do not have it.

Working at another place for the packing of goodie bag with Danny tomorrow. Hopefully, we will enjoy the process.