Thursday, December 6

- Updates! -

Have not been updating my blog.. Alright.. here's a summary from previous weekends till today...

Sat & Sun
Spent my weekends with mum.. Went shopping and to the mega courts concert as well! Rui En looks cool with her attitude personality.. Pretty! =)

Mon & Tues
Damn! Felt that the com is not working as usual.. Has some problem with the date for my UT.. Think it would not affect my grades.. Detected VIRUS on tues class.. Moodless for lesson but still focus during my shots.. Tried to scan and delete it but it still persist even wif help from Ming and Ber.

Wed & Thurs
Decided to reformat my com.. Went IT-helpdesk and guess what?! Self-service for reformatting.. Sounds cool but certain steps was quite confusing.. Stone there an hour plus for the ghosting.. Knew a guy and started chatting to pass time.. Seek help to set up the domain and glad that he helped me out with it.. Filming for the indian dance event should be quite a success.. Nice performance! =)


Get to celebrate WT birthday today.. Though most were busy but still spare time for it.. Nice cake.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WT! =)