Saturday, June 19

[Korean Drama Review] Dark Hole

 

Dark Hole is about a group of survivors who have to fight for their lives against mutants that are created when humans breathe mysterious dark smoke from a sinkhole.


Recently, I've just finished watching the Korean drama - Dark Hole.

I thought that introductory was nicely developed with a mystery element that was suspenseful. The progression in each episodes led me to ponder and followed them closely as well. However, it's a pity that the entire story-line barely met my expectation. 

There are actually good intense and action moments, which kept me at the edge of my seat. Not to miss out, some emotional scenes that was beautifully presented too. It was carefully crafted, as though I am watching a movie.

Kudos to Lee Joon-Hyuk and Kim Ok-Vin acting capabilities. They definitely did well!

Ratings: 3.5 / 5