Tuesday, April 7

[Korean Drama Review] Tell Me What You Saw


"Tell Me What You Saw" is a suspense thriller about a genius profiler named Oh Hyun Jae who has lost everything, and a detective with photographic memory named Cha Soo Young who work together to track down a serial killer. Other members include, team leader Hwang Ha Young who sets the plan, ambitious investigation team member Choi Hyung Pil, and veteran detective Yang Man Soo.


Had just completed watching this Korean drama - Tell Me What You Saw. This series reminded me of Dr Frost which focus mainly on investigations. I enjoyed the progression of each episodes, which led me to follow it closely. It was that good as though I'm watching a movie.

The cases are carefully depicted with an unexpected twist. It got better and more interesting when the main characters are involved in it too. The "gathering of evidence and revealing of hidden truth" moment was definitely epic and kept me at the edge of my seat.

Kudos to Jang Hyuk, Choi Soo-young and Jin Seo-yeon acting capabilities. Nicely portrayed!

Ratings: 4.8 / 5