Tuesday, January 21

[Taiwan Drama Review] Someday or One Day 想見你


Are you my imagination or illusion? If I could go through the time of the universe from 2019 to 1998, it's all because of you. 


Currently, I am watching this Taiwan drama - Someday or One Day 想見你. This ongoing drama airs every Sunday in Taiwan. In total, there are 13 episodes. Viewers can expect main cast such as Alice Ke 柯佳嬿, Greg Hsu 許光漢 and Patrick Shih 施柏宇.

I'm now at the 10th episode and the story turn out to be rather interesting. It has a good mix of romance, comedy, suspense and time-travel. While watching this series, it also trigger some nostalgic memories during high school. The casts showcase professionalism in their characters and acting capability with great chemistry. A pity that certain scenes may turn out slow.




I also enjoyed the 2 OSTs - 想見你想見你想見你 Miss You 3000 and Last Dance. The lyrics are meaningful with a great melody. Most importantly, they are relatable to the story. I never expect to have adore 伍佰 Wu Bai&China Blue Last Dance while watching this series. Not miss out, 八三夭 831 想見你想見你想見你 Miss You 3000


As I'm towards the finale, I'm really excited to find out what will happen next. Be it imagination or illusion, I would recommend it to you. Do binge watch soon!!