Tuesday, September 10

Sample Store X UrbanSki




Recently, I attended the Urbanski Summer Ski Culture event at Dhoby Ghaut Green. This is a great opportunity for me trying a new sports in Singapore! I will share my experience as you follow me through the post. 

Urbanski provides a whole new experience for us to enjoy skiing in tropical countries with rollerskis (skis-on-wheels) in golf resorts. The beautiful landscapes and undulating terrain in golf courses are the most pleasurable and safest spaces to enjoy rollerski. 

Need a core and cardio full-body workout? Then, choose rollerski because it engages at least 90 percent of the body's muscles and can burn up to 1000 calories. Basically, kids and adults can rollerski with Urbanski!


It used to be seen as an extreme sport but rollerskis are redesigned for everyman:

Level 1 - Trainer skis, safe, slow, stable with minimum danger and maximum fun
Level 2 - Intermediate skis
Level 3 - Pro-skis

Participants can experience Summerski by land or sea transfer from Singapore to Batam or Malaysia in 30 minutes. [Urbanski Palm Resort], [Urbanski Palm Springs], [Urbanski Starhill] and [Urbanski
Tamarin].

Purchase a pass which includes resort access and Summerski rentals:
1. Annual unlimited entry worldwide
2. Term entry (3 months, specific resort)
3. On-month Unlimited (specific resort)
4. Day-trip (Specific resort)




I start to learn this interesting sport by walking sideways. While trying out, I tell myself to stay focus, confident and keep it going. After more practice, I get better with the knowledge of when to accelerate and brake. I also challenge myself to ski down a slope. It is fun, enriching and a guaranteed fat-burner. A safe activity for the young and old!

You may wish to find out more here