Friday, August 2

SkinGo - Re-energize Your Skin in 15 Mins!


Recently, I have visted SkinGo at Tiong Bahru Plaza for a express facial treatment. SkinGo's has a cosy and relaxing ambiance where customers can look forward to while receiving the treatments.


Customers can simply choose their facial type and make payment at the self-service payment kiosk. Prices starting from only $28 with no packages and no commitment needed! With its advanced science technology used, the facial treatment is done in about 15 minutes. This means you can get your skin energise during lunch-time!




There are 3 types of facial treatments. Bio-Clear, Bio-Aqua and Bio-Lift for customers to choose from.
Not to worry as these treatment are suitable for all skin types. 





As I have a dry skin type, I opted for the BIO-AQUA FACIAL which helps replenish skin's hyaluronic acid content for a soft and supple complexion. Throughout the treatment, the therapist was attentive and friendly to my needs. Also, I did not experience any uncomfortableness or pain. The lymphatic facial massage was really good that I literally fell asleep.


After the facial treatment, I could see instant results with my glowing and refreshed skin! SkinGo amazed me with their professionalism and services. Do try it out and recommend to your family and friends!

SkinGO
Tiong Bahru Plaza
B1-124