Thursday, November 16

AXA SmartTraveller

Whenever I travel overseas, my family and friends around me would constantly remind me to get myself protected by purchasing travel insurance. I always thought that it was unnecessary and troublesome to get one, until I stumbled upon AXA@POST travel insurance online. 

Before my trip to Hong Kong, I purchased the Essential Plan via AXA@POST and the process was really simple and convenient, unlike what I have experienced in the past! It would probably take only 20 minutes of your time, and you will be covered with many benefits!  




Basically, they offer 2 types of plans. At just $22.20 the Essential Plan’s benefits includes a high medical coverage of up to $300,000, and protection for lost or damaged belongings of up to $5,000. Not to forget, there is also coverage such as personal accident, which covers up to $525,000. In comparison, the Comprehensive Plan, although costs slightly more, has a better policy coverage. I will definitely get this when I go on a longer trip in the future.

The Essential Plan also allows one to customise with add-ons such as insuring rental cars, pets and leisure sports equipment. You save by buying only what is needed! If you need a travel insurance, why not consider getting AXA@POST's smart traveller travel insurance policy?

Get yourself covered for your next holiday NOW!


Thank God for blessing the time in HK!