Sunday, April 11




Dinner with poly mates!
I am glad we still keep in contact.
Have not been contacting my other closer friends.
Hope they are doing well.
Will try to plan one soon, hopefully. =x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vision night was great yesterday. I enjoyed the entire program. It was nicely done. Kudos who those who were involved. Time passes so fast that the first vision night I attended seems only like yesterday but its been about a year already. Those who have ord will be transferring to the uni group. I will always remember the time spent with some of the brothers. Its a memorable one. Through it, it certainly impacted me one way or another. I learned many aspects of life and hopefully could cope and apply to daily life.