Sunday, February 7

Yesterday, after lesson, went to meet church pals for dinner cum Jon's farewell cum Sathya's belated. However, did not manage to celebrate Sathya birthday because he was sick. Pray that he will recover soon! Dinner was at curry wok! Think the food tasted quite alright but the portion not really enough for all I guess.


After which, we affirm Jon about the values each sees in him. I think I'm not really good at words thus I did not do a good one. To make it up, I want to add on that Jon is a sincere guy who loves God and put others before self. Thank you for being you, your true self! I pray that you will do well in studies, SIM group and continue to shine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went for the family service today, it was a interesting topic singles out there. Think its a good guide for me in the near future. Praise God for Pastor Jeff! Making the sermon a interesting yet enlightening one.