Saturday, November 14

As usual, went for service. Before that, was prayers meet. Felt the love we have within the church, where we get to pray for the people around us! That's what I LOVE about HOPE!! =) Then, as usual, service was a fruitful one where I get to learn and remind myself to be more like him! Great worship songs!

Then, celebrated my brother birthday at Tanjong Pagar - BBQ cum steamboat. The food tasted normal but for the price of it, there's no way to complain. He brought his girlfriend along. First impression, think she's rather quiet and shy girl. As long my brother dotes/loves her. The rest do not matter. Got to sing in a open area since that was included in the package. Sing, sang, sung with my brother. Shiok, but not many latest songs if you got what I mean. And she actually recorded our singing. Think it will be uploaded in facebook.

Happy Advance Birthday, bro!