Tuesday, September 8

Attended the course on
handling difficult people today and yesterday.
I find it interesting.
The ice-breaker and game activities were fun!
Participated when questions posed.
Seriously, I feel that I'm back in RP having my enterprise module.
The presenter look so similiar to her as well!

I gain loads from this course!
- Learn to differentiate different personality.
- Learn not to judge a book by its cover.
- Learn to handle my own emotions.
- L. A. C. E = Listen, Acknowledge, Clarify, Expedite Soultion.
- Opened/Closed Questions.
- Why people will have this kind of personality?
- L I S T E N = S I L E N T

Hope I could apply the skills to my daily life.
Get to mingle around with new peeps too. =)

Alright.. JX was at CSC for his 2 day course too!
Though a different one.

Dinner with JX.
Initally was to watch a movie but it did not turn out to be.
Got to talk certain personal and religious stuff with him.
Certain words enlightened me.
Through the conversation, got to know each other more as well. =)

Jeremiah 33:3
'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'