Sunday, August 10

- Working day -

As usual, when to work today. Ever since I'm back working there, today was one busy day I had experience in past before. Reasons due to a sunday and Jam's Hsiao signature session.

When I reached there, danny went to the toilet (do business) leaving me alone in the store. After awhile, customers came in. Oh my! most of them bought Jam's album till I do price change till sians since its sold at cheaper price. When he's back, he praise me for the good sales and I told him most came to buy Jam's CD. How i wish elva's album can have such performances everyday. =p

In order to boost sales, we keep on repeating his song till the start of the signature session. Most bought the CD + DVD edition leaving the CD version rot there can. For me, I will buy the CD + DVD version for sure. 2 CD and 1 DVD le.

Bought donuts from donut factory for dinner, 12 in a box. shared it with danny. Oh my! I could not finish it. Silly me for eating that. Resulting me to waste one away.