Saturday, February 23

- Working -

Been busy working at MJ for about a week. Get to gain certain new knowledge which was enriching. First few days, was not use to the long hour standing, searching/placing the CDs in first three alphabetical order and navigate the company system. Everything seems very new to me then. Made mistakes such as forgetting to return customer Nets after payment, misread DVD rental instead of VCD. Hopefully, I would not make such mistakes as times goes by.

It seems easy but its not. Besides that, have to learn cashier, payment of visa/master/nets, different DVD codes and etc. Did not know that it provide VCD/DVD rental -_-". Now, I think I am more familiar with it. The pay was not really high but the experience gain was enriching.

oh ya! - Support my brother for his community project - Fund raising . Thanks.