Tuesday, January 8

- Full-Time FYP II -

Skipped photography lesson today as we decided to stay from morning till evening hoping to get most of the things completed.. Get to do some editing and give ideas whenever I have in mind.. During FYP, Ming attitude started from a good to bad one which cause conflicts once again.. He feels that we were slacking without doing work..

I feel that his attitude can be pretty bad if he's angry.. I cannot stand his attitude certain time but decided not to blow the matter up.. However, the arguement still started between Ming and Gary when Ming gave attitude again.. He also mention that we never do anything which I disagree with it.. I did help out in the editing and give ideas which are pretty useful..

Anyway, I did not really take into heart and blame anyone as it is common to have some conflicts while working together.. Worst situation maybe face in a working environment and I believe I can deal with it better next time..

Next monday would be the handing up of FYP thus it would be over soon...