Tuesday, October 30

- Random Thoughts -

Seems that I'm not the only one who lost motivation for school.. My friends felt the same too.. These were some comments quoted from their blog..

I have absolutely ZERO motivation for school.
I dread waking up early and going to school.
I'm losing motivation for school.

Class has been very small since the 5th week of school.. Think most students were sick and tired of it.. Especially when its done through this kind of system.. Students who has prior knowledge will sure to excel better.. And that is not an excuse man...

The lesson which I dread to attend most would be 3D animation.. Hate it loads.. No interest for that at all.. Sometimes seeking help from experts do not even help much.. Thus, I rather just do it by myself.. Just do whatever I can to the idiotic model and submit just to earn a grade..

Anyway, I'm kinda satisfied with my current grades.. Occasionally, just could not stand when friends comparing grades.. Really make my mood swings easily.. If you get good grades, that's good! There is not a need to say out.. And ya.. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses, though I'm not so good in maya but I'm certainly better in other areas.. Take note of that..