Friday, June 1

- Just another day -

Presented my PP in the morning.. It was not that bad as I thought.. As long as you are well-prepared and understand the topics presented, everything should be alright..

Initially, felt alittle tense when I was about to present.. Thinking about the questions he would ask and etc.. However, everything seems to settle down while doing the presentation.. I am able to explain the points and answered most of the questions he pose.. I think I did quite alright.. After the presentation, he told me the good/bad things of my poster.. From the comments he gave, I think I would pass it.. Finally, completed my PP! =)

UT today was quite alright but I misread one question which was 8 marks in total.. I think I might "buang" for this UT but I did try my best already... Hopefully, I could get a passing grade..