Sunday, May 6

- Grandma's Birthday Celebration -

Yesterday night, celebrated my grandma's birthday in a teochew restaurant situated at the concourse.. One of my relative is kind enough to fetch mum and me there though there isn't much space on the car..

On the way there, got to know that my nephew is out from the competition (Wu Di Bao Bao Dou Dou Le) because he has stage/camera fright at the moment.. Thus, he did not perform anything.. I feel abit wasted since he could learn things fast.. At the same time, I was really proud of him that he managed to get through that far..

Went in the restaurant, the uncomfortable feeling naturally arise seeing my relatives as we seldom get to meet often.. However, I thought it was still quite ok.. The food tasted quite nice but I think the serving time for each dish was pretty fast.. After dinner,the cake was brought out, everyone started to sing birthday song to her.. Then, I went to pat and greet her, could see that she enjoyed herself.. =)

Hope she is healthy and =) everyday!