Wednesday, April 18

- Random Post -

Class has been fine.. As mentioned in the previous posts, I knew about 10 friends in class. Everyone seems nice.. However, do not really know till I worked with them in team. The past two lesson seems quite ok to me since I have some interest in it..

I believe everyone has it's own interest and thinking.. Cannot expect everyone to have similiar interest and thinks exactly the same way.. One may have interest in music while others may like reading books.. Don't really like the feeling of that especially if your thoughts being misunderstood by others.. Just hope that one would understand before an argument starts..


Kenneth (JunWei)

Remember to watch my nephew (Jun Wei) cute performance on wonderbaby (Wu Di Bao Bao Dou Dou Le)!! He would be performing Micheal Jackson's moves and singing song!

Catch him tonight at 8.30pm!!