Saturday, November 25

- A day outside -

In the afternoon, I went to compass point with mum to do some personal stuff and walk around. There's an star award upclose so we decided to watch it.. The event started damn late at 2:15pm. I think I watched the event like about 30mins.. The artists look pretty friendly and nice. After that, I meet Gary at the interchange and we went to watch Fish Leong concert. He has extra ticket so he ask me to go along with him.

Jasmine (Fish) can sing live pretty well but I feel that she should get expose to fast tempo songs so that the concert would be better. Anyway, I think this is her style and it suits her well but maybe some changes would do her better or maybe not? I think the song I like most was yong qi. It's just so meaningful and she can manage the song well because it really suit her range of voice.

Aftert the concert, Gary started to complain to me about the bus 161 which we always take to school which I somehow agree as well. In the past, we have to squeeze in and stand all the way till we reached causeway point and to school.. It is still alright as we still get to be early or at least puntual in class. But... Recently, we cannot even squeeze into the single deck bus. The passengers inside was quite inconsiderate because some do not bother to move in.. He went to the webby to complain about that. Hopefully, they would do something about it like providing more double deck buses in the morning...

He also told me that he has clue for the web UT 3.. I was like alright.. In my mind, I started to think ... alright.. forget it.. Anyway, he got the clue from his friends.. I think his web UT 2 can do so well because there's clue for him as well? The whoever faci who tell your students about the clue.. If your students are hardworking, I believe they can do well! If there's clue, share it with everyone to be FAIR!!

I done my web UT without any clue and I think I still did quite well.. Although UT 2 was not well done but for UT 3 I think I would score quite well.. =)

tata.. That's all!