I recently finished watching the Singapore drama No Other Way (至死不渝), and I have to say it was quite an interesting drama.
I was drawn in right from the beginning. The opening episodes were well-developed and created just the right amount of suspense to keep me curious about what would happen next. As the story progressed, I felt that the pacing slowed down a little, and some parts seemed to drag.
My favourite part was watching the pieces of the puzzle gradually come together. The moments where the characters uncovered new evidence and revealed the hidden truth were satisfying and kept me engaged. This is a drama that rewards paying close attention, as it's easy to miss important details along the way.
As for the cast, I personally felt that some performances could have been stronger. That said, Hong Ling, Nick Teo, Pierre Png, and Yvonne Lim stood out to me and delivered rather convincing performances in their roles.
The finale wasn't what I expected, and it ended on quite an emotional note. Although it was a rather sad ending, I thought it wrapped up the story well. If you enjoy mystery dramas that slowly reveal the truth piece by piece, this is one that's worth checking out.
Ratings: 3.5 / 5
