Monday, August 3

- Wilber Pan's Showcase Concert -

Attended his showcase on saturday evening! Was so happy to win his showcase tickets and album! Before that, went makan at Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant. I ordered korean noodles and it tasted normal. French toast is a MUST to order in HK cafe. IMO, I feel that Xin Wang HK cafe french toast suits my taste bud more.





Then to Wilber showcase! Was anxious to get his album but guess what?! The organiser told me that the album is out of stock and will only notify me next week?! o.O Since I won the tickets, I have priority to get in first. Initially, I was so happy that I can be near the stage. It's like second row behind the first. Then, I realised I have difficulty watching/capturing him as he always standing right in front of the stage. However, I still did reasonably well with the hinders mentioned. It certainly test my shooting abilities.

Overall, I was actually quite disappointed with this showcase. I have very high expectation but it turns out normal to me. He performed most of his fast hits instead of sentimental hits which make the show ended fast for me. Though his finger was injured, I still see him doing his best on stage. Quite a professional singer. It's not a total CMI but maybe I was expecting more from Wilber. Anyway, I still enjoyed.

Then, went walking around VIVO with danny company. After that, sent Dennis off from airport.

Video will be up as soon as I upload it. Uploaded!